The Office of Tourism
Our Vision: Prescott is a welcoming and unforgettable year-round destination attracting visitors seeking to experience authentic Western heritage and unparalleled natural beauty.
Our Mission: We attract visitors to Prescott and enhance our community’s quality of life by inspiring a love and respect for our natural beauty, rich history, and hometown atmosphere.
ExperiencePrescott.com is the Official Website of the Prescott, Arizona Office of Tourism, a division of the Economic Development within the City of Prescott, Arizona. The Office of Tourism acts as the official destination marketing organization (DMO) for the City of Prescott. The marketing budget comes from the Transient Occupancy Tax (Bed Tax) collected by lodging establishments within the city limits. The Office of Tourism is assisted by a ten-member Tourism Advisory Committee (TAC) comprised of representatives of various tourism stakeholder groups.
- Engage residents and industry stakeholders
- Enhance, enrich and simplify the visitor experience
- Emphasize the quality of visitors over the quantity of tourists
- Consider the impact of our work on existing infrastructure and community resources
- Support the responsible use of our natural resources and assets
- Seek to enhance the quality of life and increase economic opportunity
- Preserve our community’s exceptional hospitality and create an environment that is welcoming to all
TAC (Tourism Advisory Committee)
- Margo Christensen, Chair - Ponderosa Hospitality Management
- Matt Brassard, Vice Chair - Matt’s Saloon
- Linda Nichols, Secretary - Visitor Information Center Volunteer
- Steve Bracety, Prescott Resort
- Ken Leja, Citizen
- Edd Kellerman – Phippen Museum
- Dennis Gallagher – Western Heritage Center
- Lisa Hayes – Sharlot Hall Museum
- James Dawson, Citizen
- Debra Rocha, Citizen, G.M.I.H.C. Board Member
- Council Liasion – Clark Tenney